...and don't worry. Lou got over what-ever-it-was pretty quick.
Turns out I've got a whole house full of models on my hands. Brings to mind that old classic, "I shake my little tush on the catwalk!"
After Papa read us the first Christmas story from the Bible, it was time for our traditional "Sleepy Hot Chocolate."
Chubby bunny! (Mental note, buy mini marshmallows next year...)
Despite it's astronomically high sugar content, the kids swear it really works.
Then we sent them off to bed, with dreams of sugar-free plumbs dancing in their heads!






2 comments:
HEY NOW! I wanted to see YOU in your cute new jammies!!!
So fun!! We have yet to do the pj tradition, but I have seriously considered!
Um...are those Mountain Dew PJs your hubby is sporting? If so...where in the world did you find them...my man needs some of those! Santa will also be receiving Mt. Dew at our house in the future.
Post a Comment