Snowmen have been built.
Louis' favorite "chwocolate twoubles" have been made and devoured.
Sunday best pictures have been taken in front of the Christmas tree.
And on Christmas Eve we spent the day out in the snow with my mom and daddy

See?
Maybe just one more.
(The awesome pictures are ones Mck took with her even awesome camera. I totally stole them off her blog. I'm thinking of inviting her to follow us around everywhere so I can always have easy amazing photos. Whattya think Kinz?)
There were snowball fights...


and burials... 
...and wheeler rides...
(love, love, LOVE this one of them all piled on Big Red)

...and the highlight of the day was a stupidfast snow machine that Todd borrowed from his work. It was a blast! I haven't had that much fun being scared to death in a loooong time.









4 comments:
I love snow pictures! Makes me think that i'm just fine living vicariously through adventurous folks like you, instead of going outside and doing it myself! :)
i love that black and white pic, it's fabulous!!!!
oh what a fabulous Christmas!!!
That is some serious snowball fightin' fun! And I agree with Katy, LOVE that b&w pic! SOOOOO incredible!
What company do you use for your blog book?
Diane
McKenzie can be your Paparazzi!! Oh yeah. I'll fill in when she's sick!
Post a Comment