"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Thursday, May 7, 2009

{I'm Baaaaack!}

Welcome back to me! What a week it has been! We baptized Elizabeth, managed to move, we all caught a horrible cold, and "partied 'cuz it's my Birthday" (muh-ha-ha, hope that song gets stuck in your head for the rest of the day!), and just plain 'ole tried to keep up with life! *whew* I'm tired, but so happy. Tons of pics and updates coming soon -- I'm loving this new house!

To my Mission 24 peeps, please don't kick me off! I'll do the next challenge, I promise! : )

...It's so good to be back. I have about a million Facebook, email and blogs to check up on, though. *sigh* There's always tomorrow... I'm gonna go put my feet up and watch a movie with my man instead. Popcorn, anyone?

3 comments:

bryan and megan said...

Congrats to Elizabeth! What a milestone!

And I had NO clue you were moving! Can't wait to see pics of the new house! :)

Robin and Stephenie said...

Can't wait to see Elizabeth on her special day, and now to see your house. :) congrats on getting a place of your own. I bet your sister misses you

Rachel Holloway said...

WOO HOO! YOU'RE BACK! Have been missin' ya!

Hope you had a good movie and relaxation time with the hubby!