Louis was being a ham-ball for the camera last night, so we had a blast getting him to make every face we could think of! What a poser! He's such a happy kid, and still so busy! I'm not sure what we did without him! I can't believe that he will be two next month! His favorite new things are his "spikeys" -- he makes me do his hair every morning. He still loves brushing his teeth, playing outside (I have make sure the doors are locked all the time, or he will escape!), baths, chocolate milk ("chalk-alk!"), and shouting contests -- his favorite word is "NOOO!!!" He's starting to sing all the time, his songs usually start with "Tee-koo, Tee-Kooooooo" for 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' then it turns into gibberish from there. It's so cute! Everything you do turns into a little game for him. What a goober! Love you buddy!
I feel like I should explain what he's doing in all these... it makes them so funnier!
#1 Sticking out my tongue
#2 Just bein' sweet
#3 My new sad face
#4 Throwing my sippy cup -- what a fun game! It makes mommy crazy every time!
#5 Eww! There's a booger on my finger!
#6 "No!"
#7 What a grin!
#8 Kissy lips! Pucker up butter cup!
#9 "NOOO!!!"
#10 "La, la, la!"















4 comments:
How cute!! He is getting so big so fast. He looks so big in those pictures!!
2 really no way what a cute boy
Super cute! I miss my Lou hugs and the Lou/Maren breakfast shouty-shout fights. We love the Louminator!
I can't believe what a little boy he is turning in to! Can we please get him and Clara together?? They like all the same things, they could both shout til they have no voices and they would be so cute with their front tooth gap!!
Post a Comment