I'm back... sort of. The computer is up and running, but on bare bones. But that's OK, after almost two weeks, I'll take what I can get! I have some pictures I want to post, but that will have to wait, we'll have to make do with this funny story instead --
While Caroline and I went out to get the mail, my niece Elyse and her mom were watching us out the window. With her chin in her hands she says, "Aly's bum jiggles when she walks... *sigh*... she is so pretty!" (I've been working out, so do me a favor and let's all picture a nice firm jiggle here!) Then she hops up and struts her stuff across the room. "Hey mom, does my bum jiggle when I walk?"
I'm so glad I can inspire a new generation! Boy is my sister gonna have her hands full!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
I hope you are eating more than before :o) working out is good but don't forget the nutritional part. I love you even though your bum jiggles a little bit.
What a cute story! Glad to have you back!
Hah! That is so funny! Little kids seriously are so great!
You are truly hilarious!
I am SURE it's a cute jiggle. :) That is such a funny story!! Thanks for brightening my day! Glad you are back, no matter how bare bones technology it is.
Nice! Always nice to know which jiggles are good and which are not. :) Thanks for making me laugh!
I love it that is so funny! We so need to hang out dinner or something. I think once the house is done we will have so much time on our hands we wont know what to do. oh and we get carpet tomorrow!
Too funny. Kids are great!
Alynn, this is your cousin Tina! I found your blog through Randy and Jessica's. Your kids are so super cute and that story about the jiggle is hilarious!
Post a Comment