"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Wednesday, March 25, 2009

{We've Got Some Catching Up to Do!}

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! We're up and running again folks, and boy am I glad. Life without a computer is like trying to survive without.... um... I don't know.... toilet paper! OK, probably not quite that bad, but it's all in the past now. Moving on.

Updates! I know you're all dying to know what you've missed in my super interesting and super-duper hilarious life....

Where to start? How about dolly sleep-overs? Complete with hand-made tissue paper pillows and blankies! ... only my girly girls could cook this up. Nighty, nighty Blue Merry Muffin! Sweet dreams!


Louis is growing to be such a big BOY lately. And so smart!
Look, he loves to color!


Not just on paper, either!
He's found his brain is a nice medium as well.

Ouch! That kinda hurts. A nice massage will help it feel better...

Ahhhhh!!!

Seriously, there isn't a thing in this house he hasn't stuck up his nose or in his ears! I thought he was dying the other day -- the insides of his ears were PURPLE! Turns out crayons work there too... Somebody please help me.

4 comments:

Candace said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back on! :) Thanks for the birthday wishes the other day. I know it has to be horrible without a computer. I really can't even imagine life without mine. Isn't that horrible?!?
And I do not look forward to the day when my little man gets ahold of the crayons. I know he's going to color every wall in my house! ugh! :)

Kristin and Jay said...

Hah! That is so funny. At least its not all over the walls like at my house! But I do have to say, I haven't found any purple nose holes or ear holes. SO funny!

Unknown said...

Too funny!!! So glad you're back. We always find pen marks in Sariah's ears, I think she scratches her ear with them.

Rachel Holloway said...

hahaha!!! That is hilarious! He is such a funny little guy!

And Happy Birthday to Todd. I am dying to know what you got him!!!