Not the regular homo-sapien flu.
Computer virus flu... it's bad. The thing won't stay on for more than two minutes max. SUPER FRUSTRATING! It just turns it's sick, tired, achy, worn-out little self off with no warning when ever we almost get something accomplished. My sister let me borrow her laptop... she says I was getting the shakes with out my "fix." She thinks I'm addicted. She's probably right.
We welcome any good wishes for a speedy recovery. It has an appointment with Dr. Geek Squad tomorrow.
On the bright side, I finally started a new picnic quilt that I've been wanting to get done for spring! It's so cute! I'll post picts soon... I hope!






2 comments:
Hey, I'm proud to be your enabler. I'll hook you up, girl!
Yay for your enabler! I love hearing from you...
Bummer about your computer. Wishing it a happy and safe recovery!! :)
Oh, and my husband saw your picture and he said you reminded him of a movie star! So there ya have it!! :)
Post a Comment