Todd is 32!
Wow. Now I'm officially married to an old man.
Leis and Meg started off the party with a bang... or more like a whistle. They brought a party in a box -- hats, blowers, swirly straws, and whistles!
That was fun for about two minutes... then we went into noise overload. This is their reaction when I threatened to have another baby and drop it off on their doorstep with all the loudest toys I could find...
Any party worth doing is worth doing with good food in Todd's book. You all know that! Today's menu was steak, dutch oven potatoes, broccoli salad, peach cobbler, cupcakes (Todd LOVES cupcakes!) and ice cream. It was amazing, as usual!
And the presents... we all cracked up at Elizabeth's card -- all the usual "Love you Dad!" stuff until the big ending, "Happy peach cobbler!" Boy, does she have her daddy figured out, or what?!?
My present for Todd? Ahhh... that's still a big surprise! Due to scheduling conflicts he has to wait one whole week. And so do you! Oh, he's going to LOVE it!!! I have managed to surprise Todd with a gift once in ten, that's TEN years of marriage! I'm so excited! (Hee, hee, Toddy! I know you stumble across this blog now and again, bet you thought I might tell everybody! Bet you thought you'd find out! NO WAY MAN! I promise you'll love it!)






3 comments:
Happy Birthday "Old Man" now go get your Colonosocopy!!!
I'm on pins and needles!! Happy Birthday, Todd!
happy happy todd! I can't wait to hear what lynn got you.
Post a Comment