Todd and Adam placed themselves in charge of the party this year -- they even went to the grocery store (they called us about 10 times from Broulims, plus enlisted the help of a sweet old lady)! Shall I give you a run-down of their super party menu? You'll probably want to sit down... beef and pork ribs, brots, hot dogs, little BBQ wieners, 5 flavors of chips (pre-game flavors and regular game flavors), cheese ball, crackers, spinach dip with carrots, broccoli, red pepper, celery, cucumber, rolls, "sticky" popcorn, cinnamon and orange rolls, plus a huge candy bowl full of peanut butter cups, Milky Way Caramels (yum!), Nuggets, and Smarties for the kiddos and more. Then there were about 10 different kinds of sodas. They even bought themselves special trays to fit all their food on! I'm still cracking up. They were like two little boys, they were so excited!
The ribs were a big hit. Elizabeth ate all of this (I wish you could see her saucy face better!):
My little sister Kathryn enjoys a rib now and then as well:
And this post wouldn't be complete without a pic of Sam, their Man-Cave Mascot (he is sporting a tiny football in his left eyeball socket just for the big game)! Ewww!






4 comments:
HOLY MOLY! You guys sure do know how to party!!
Looks like so much fun!! I can't believe your menu! Very extensive...pregame chip flavors and during game chip flavors?? That's hilarious!!
Wow. I think I need to go buy a bottle of Tums just after reading the menu! And yet, strangely, am feeling very hungry....
But it looks and sounds like you guys had fun, and that's what counts right?
Fun! I don't want to show Kevin because I think he would be a little jealous of Todd's spread. So even if you didn't want the Steelers to win you sure had great food. Thats what it is really all about anyway, huh!
Post a Comment