"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Monday, February 16, 2009

{Oh, The Blackmail!}

The manly kilt dance...


I think I saw this move on that movie Braveheart...

...really he hated it and was so mad!

I think these pictures are the realization of his Aunt Leis' worst fears, but I think they're hilarious!

6 comments:

Jeremy and Immer said...

Oh, poor Louis :o( he doesn't seem like he was enjoying the dance as much as you guys. He looks cute though!

leis said...

Oh dear! You prophecied correctly! Worst fears indeed. I'm glad you at least called it a kilt and brought Braveheart into it. Now you owe him a pair of cargos with extra macho pockets everywhere, boots (refer to Butch VanDyke), and maybe some of that blue make-up Braveheart wore.

Candace said...

Poor boy.. LOL... Don't worry, I have a picture of my boy in his sister's bikini she wore her first summer. It was laying there and was just so tempting, I had to do it! :)
Oh, the things we do to our children when they're too young to do anything about it! :)

Summer said...

That's seriously funny. You guys are funny parents. And you have to have a sense of humor when it comes to raising kids!!

Nalder family said...

these pictures are just so funny. it makes me laugh to think he realized and did not want the "man kilt" on. Too funny!! Thanks so the giggle.

Camille said...

love it. he just needs some bagpipes!