Our 4th of July was full of all the traditional things -- it was perfect! I just have very little photographic evidence of it all. Think parade at Menan (with chocolate milk!), checking out all the booths there and seeing friends, sno cones (black cherry!), BBQ with family, and fireworks. Perfect!
Here we are waiting for fireworks to start.
Mental note: bring out ye old camera
before the Oreos. Yikes.



Todd didn't like the first shot. His head is cut off and he has "allergy eye."

Somehow he thought this would be an improvement.
Now the Piece de Resistance (thanks to Louis):
That. was. awesome.
4 comments:
LOL...how cute is he saying AWESOME every time a firework went up...too cute!
LOUIS!!!!! I MISS YOUUUUU!!!! Alynn this looks fabulous. I wish we could have been with you guys. Don't tell:)
AWESOME! So fun to spend some time with you guys.
AWESOME!!!!!!! oh my gosh, Louis, you just made my week! that video was hilarious!! I'd shoot fireworks every single day just to hear his reaction! you and Todd are AWESOME!!! (said like Louis, of course)
Post a Comment