"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Sunday, July 10, 2011

{Happy Birthday Louis!}

Turning four has made a big change in Louis' life. Now he starts everything with, "Renember when I was a little kid and..."
They just grow up so fast! (*snicker*)


The desired snake/bug/worm cake. He was in love. His girly cousins? They refused to partake.




I love his body language in this video, it's classic happy Lou. He's like a wiggly little puppy!










Maren took on the big responsibilty of "Heavy Heavy Hang Over."




The cowboy boots:




Which he has worn every day since. Daddy made a rule he has to wearing long pants if we leave the house. Otherwise, he prefers this look:


Astronaut ice cream and lots of guns (water and rubber band):






The Light saber:




Entertains little boys and big boys too!





The peanut gallery:







Happy Birthday Lou buddy! You sure do know how to throw a great party.

3 comments:

valerie said...

Happy Birthday Lou!! I can't believe he is 4!! Looks like he had a great birthday!!

laura_beez said...

How much do I love Louis?! So much fun.

Katy said...

Happy birthday buddy!!! It's not really fair that I've only met him ONCE... i fee like i KNOW the little guy! What a great day!!