"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{Get ME!}


This sound makes my heart super happy.

3 comments:

Katy said...

THIS is why people have lots of kiddies!!!!! that's so fun!!! little Louis's laughter is adorable!!

Kristie said...

listen to him "we're playing a GAME!" he's so cute Alynn. I love when they all play together around here too. Their squeals are delicious and I feel the joy we mothers are promised at church when I see them romping around together (the same joy I forget about when I'm changing diapers, or cleaning up puke. :)

miss you.

oh, the parade was hilarious. small town parades can't be beat. loved the camel, it must be symbolic of something... I'll think of it and get back to you. And chocolate milk? -but of course!

Jeremy and Immer said...

Those are cute memories of the kids playing just like they are... kids!!! Louis is such a cute little guy.