How can I be so sure?
They LOVE the snow!
Louis is taking his role as a brother very seriously these days. His first successful white washing!
But the girls adore him anyway and will still do just about anything he wants!

Who could be angry at this face?!? Oh, my. I could just eat him!
I'm pretty sure Caroline consumed her weight in snow today.
...and she made sure that Louis didn't miss out on the tasty frozen treat -- whether he wanted to or not!
Elizabeth and her friend Karly are always hauling huge chunks of snow around. Only they're not just chunks of snow. They're "snow babies." (Oh, to have the imagination of an eight-year-old again!)
I only stayed outside long enough to take a few good pictures, then I headed inside in a very self-sacrificing way to make sure the hot chocolate would be ready when the kiddies were. So I'm done with snow now, is it spring yet?!?






7 comments:
How fun! Kenidee asks everyday if she can go out and play, but being the slacking mom that I am she has no snow attire. she does have a warm coat but that is about it. I guess I should go shopping.
hahah! Alynn, you are hilarious!!! i love your kids, they make me super duper happy! especially that look on Louis' face, what a ham! and snow babies, oh i love it!
Aidyn is wishing she were there with your kids, she has been wanting to play in the snow for months now.
My kids want to go and play with yours :o) I would like to kiss those chubby chicks of Louis, he is so cute. I'm sure he didn't care eating snow after eating so much sand in Washington. I think he is a nature's boy.
Ahhhh...I think it was oh, 75 degrees in AZ today. I'm all the happier to be here after seeing your blog!
Haha! I have a feeling you may be experiencing a little more snow before spring comes. It is so pretty though. And what fun for the kids. Louis is just too cute.
Post a Comment