Donuts on a string... not so easy!

This one you had to suck marshmallows out of your bowl with a straw... too funny!


Conner is looking pretty cool!

And since we had everybody together we thought some nice family photos were in order:


Melodie won for the adults... here's the proof! The donut is gone!
This one you had to suck marshmallows out of your bowl with a straw... too funny!
Her prizes were the best!
Conner is looking pretty cool!
And since we had everybody together we thought some nice family photos were in order:
The parties don't stop there! It's also my mom and daddy's birthdays (born on the same day, but my dad is one year older -- how cool is that?) But I must have been taking pictures of them on someone else's camera because I've got zip. It doesn't mean I don't love you's guys!
Then my big sis Laura's birthday is on Halloween itself (she's a little wibbitch)! This is how pirates cut their birthday cake:
And a little B-Day spankin' from her hubby just to make sure her birthday didn't get lost in all the Halloween festivities!
Happy Birthday to one and all!






5 comments:
You guys PARTY like it's 1969, fo sho!!!!!!! i love your blog too, dear, LOVE IT!!! i'm always cracking up and getting all giddy in my computer chair when i read your stuff... it's great!!
ps. i LOVE how you guys made that kid eat the donut off the floor,hahahah!!! hard CORE!!!!!
so much fun! you guys kill me. I am so sad we didn't do a little visit to your moms this year what were we thinking.
Looks like you have a pretty busy month with family birthdays! I loved the donut game, it's fun! Thank you for visiting with me the other night. Love you!
I must say I am extremely jealous of you large family and the chance you have to be near them and get together often. What a perfect way to grow up and to raise your children!
You are SO fired!
Post a Comment