"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Thursday, November 12, 2009

{Halloween Par-tay Part 3: Trick-or-Treat!}

The costumes! Thank goodness for my mom and her all-famous costume box. She's the go to gal for Halloween! I think she's kept every Halloween costume we ever used, and it sure is coming in handy for the next generation... and makes it super easy for me!



Elizabeth was a gypsy. Her costume is a true antique. My great-grandmother (she was called Nana too, and lived in the same house as my parents do!) made this for my great-aunt Gwen. I love it when Elizabeth gets all dressed up because she really gets into character! She just loves it!


Caroline was a witch (again) this year. She told me, "Only it's really not the same thing because last year I was a scary witch, and this year I'm a nice purple sparkly witch!" ...as long as she's happy!


Louis was our little devil. He looked so adorable with that little mustache! You had to watch out for this little devil while he was trick-or-treating because while I was talking to the friends in our old ward, Louis was standing under the radar taking handful after handful of candy out of their bowls!
Todd was "Manwich" and I decided not to dress up this year...

Happy Halloween 2009!

4 comments:

Candace said...

I LOVE the costumes!!! I especially love Elizabeth's! What an awesome thing that she gets to wear such a "vintage" costume. That's so cool!!!

Katy said...

hahahahahahah!!! i'm cracking up over your "costume" that's sooo funny!!!

i love your family, holy crap, they are all so cute in their costumes!!!!

this year Taylor and I were Jon and Kate plus 8... but since i'm the korean in our relationship, he was the one stuck in a wig and bra... lucky boy! the only stipulation was that i had to swear that i wouldn't blog about it... so mean!

Jeremy and Immer said...

Those are cool costumes, specially Louis! You and Todd are great parents that dress up on Halloween with you kids :o) You are so fun and I miss you a lot.

Kristie said...

can you adopt me? you guys are so cute!