"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{A Day in the Life}

Levi here.
I decided Fred was a drag. It's much more entertaining to watch all these big people make crazy faces just to get me to smile.

The other day I hung out and took a little nap in my swing so Mommy could take a shower. That seems to make her pretty happy. Besides, it's fun! Weeee!
Here I am lookin' all kinds of handsome and ready for church. Watch out ladies.

Turns out I'm one tasty fella.

Sometimes it's a little humiliating how cute I can be. Mom? Really?! She calls it my "You can call me 'Fish' face." You know, 'cause my middle name is Fisher? *sigh*
Some days it's just plain exhausting being so adorable.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Oh I NEEDED me a big fat dose of adorable Levi!!!!!!! What an incredibly awesome wee one you've got there (he's so advanced and mature!)

the video made me giggle hard... he's got the greatest concentrated look on his face, love it!

laura_beez said...

The tie! The fishface! The nap! I can't even put into words how much I love him. Baby perfection!