This is the story of my golf game: So close, but so far away. I did not set this shot up. It really (sadly) happened just like this. *Grrr....*

It was a gorgeous morning, and I was so happy that I had decided to throw my camera in last minute. The lighting was amazing, and it felt so good to be taking pictures of something new and different. Just had to show off my favorites of the day!


This one just cracks me up! "Where'd it go? Where'd it go?" I missed the enthusiastic "YES!" Napoleon Dynamite elbow thrust that followed -- darn it! It was classic.

This last shot is just for preservation of a classic tradition. This golf course is just a small 3 par one, and off of hole 5 we always stop to pull out the "big dogs" and drive a few balls off into the sage brush! Man it feels good to just let them fly! (Insert dueling banjo music here.) What kind of rednecks are we?
Do rednecks even golf? Oh well, we had a blast, anyway!







9 comments:
HOLY MOLY BAJOLY GIRL! I LOVE these shots! SO fun!
And golfing together...SO romantic! :)
those shots are amazing (and I don't mean the golf shots). That black and white one...send it to a golf mag! It beats their stuff!
Great pictures!
K my first thought from your title of this post was THEY ARE HAVING A BABY. one more would make FOUR! but how fun what a great morning to be together.
what a fun impromptu date. I love the black and white picture (and not just because it is a nice shot of Todd's behind)
You are turning into quite the photographer. Love the shots. Sounds like a fun date. It's always fun to see what going on on you blog. You're hilarious. Miss you!
Okay, you are hired to take pictures when you come to Washington :o)
HOw fun it just ended up being the 2 of you. Those are great pictures!!
first: ohmylanta.... these pics are sensational!!!!!! i'm totally floored! great great great pictures!!!! I vote, Alynn!
second: yes, yes, yes... I'd LOVE to do a shoot with your fam!!! any day and time... i'm game! and please DON'T bring me ice cream for a week... i'm getting chubbier just thinking about it!
third: we absolutely positively need to get together and play!! When you get your laundry and such all put away (or stashed in the corner like i do after vacation) call me up 372-0213 or facebook me, we'll hook up!!!!
and fourth: you are hilarious, i LOVE your writing!!!! i'm cracking up again!
ok, i'm done writing my novel
Post a Comment