"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Thursday, July 2, 2009

{Lou's Little Paaarrrr-taaay!}

We had a little family get together at my mom and daddy's house for Lou's birthday, and holy cow (yep, I said it) I love hanging out with my family! It was a great little afternoon of giggles!


Louis is so in love with trucks right now, I made him a dirt cake and put it in the back of his favorite dump truck. This was the easiest cake ever, and so extra tasty too! I was sure he'd push that magic little button and dump the whole thing out on mom's beautiful white table cloth, but I guess it was my lucky day.



We practiced blowing all week so he would be ready for his big moment... I didn't count on that gap being such a handycap!


Thank goodness he had these "petri dishes" (as Uncle Adam calls them) there to help out.






Let them eat cake!


I must be rubbing off on Laura (my co-photographer for the day). She go some great sunflare in this shot. Way to go Lars! *sniff* I'm so proud of her right now...



Louis was so excited over all his little boy gifts! Thanks everybody for a great party! We should do it again soon... what 'cha all doing for the 4th?

1 comment:

laura_beez said...

You put me on your blog with my tongue hanging out?! I'm pretty sure that violates our agreement about photo pre-approval. :( Although the sun flare is pretty sweet. I have a good teacher.

Thanks for the great party!