Here's just a few (heh, heh, you all know me better by now!) pictures of the good times:
1 Cabin in Island Park


2 Grandparents (We love you Nana and Papa!)

3 Nights of some nice, friendly poker.
(By the way, did you know orange Gatorade caps are worth, like, anywhere from $200 - $800?!? It's true!)

4th of July
Why do our 4th of July celebrations always seem to end in a tiny bonfire...?
5 Grand kids and "wheelers" !
My kids are fearless on these hills... they all just giggle and beg to go faster and higher!
6 Hours spent "fishing"... I use the term loosely here.
Caroline started us out strong by actually catching a fish.
Louis is still working on his special fishing methods.
We're beginning to regress now... snack time definitely deserves a thumbs-up!
The kids have completely abandoned the fishing poles now to play with the tiny frog Elizabeth caught.
By the end of our "fishing trip" the boys are manning the poles alone while the girls make mud pies.
7 Mighty pine cone hunters
Louis somehow managed to get everyone out searching for pine cones for him...
...all so he could chuck them into the river behind our cabin!
8 "Indoor" S'mores (each...)
...the list could go on and on!
We had so much fun! Until next year my fam, until next year! (P.S. I stole the special orange poker chips! I'm rich!!! Muah-ha-ha!)






9 comments:
This is the absolute perfect picture of summer and what it should be! Thank you for sharing you fun times...it looks like it was a blast! :)
What fun pictures, looks like you guys had a blast. I love the indoor smores. makes me want to go make one ;) It's so much fun to get with family
Fun! Now I want to go 4-wheeling!!!
Wow, seeing those pictures was just like being there again! Thanks for helping to make it so much fun and wheeler-ific!
I know that now everyone wishes they could be part of your family... I know I do, well I sort of am but you know what I mean right!?
How fun! I love seeing your posts and your fun pictures! They're like great adventure stories! I can't believe your little man is two already! Has it been that long since we lived by you guys. I think of that little baby boy...Life goes so fast. Love keeping up on you guys!
How fun!! I can't wait till our family reunion in a couple of weeks. Of course, I have to sleep in a tent while you got a nice cozy cabin......how fair is that?!! :]
You guys have so much fun! I love looking at all the pictures. :)
Looks like a wonderful time was had by all.
Post a Comment