AACK!!! Create a craft project to use them as planters.... they'd work so much better with little seedlings poking out of all the holes.... and stuffed with dirt, they cannot squeak! ;P
This makes me laugh because when my students were doing recorders in music, the rule always was to never play them in the classroom or around me:) I feel your pain.
12 comments:
Earplugs are the key.
LOL!!! I bet it's music to your ears!! :) LOL!!
I can almost hear the squeeking. aaagh.
AACK!!! Create a craft project to use them as planters.... they'd work so much better with little seedlings poking out of all the holes.... and stuffed with dirt, they cannot squeak! ;P
HAHAHAHAHA!
Yes, yes...am so glad that's not my house. :)
Get yourself some good ear plugs AND HANG IN THERE. Summer is almost over!
This makes me laugh because when my students were doing recorders in music, the rule always was to never play them in the classroom or around me:) I feel your pain.
YOU LUCKY LADY! They are terribly cute even if they are a bit noisy!
ps-Your comments on my blog are the highlight of my life. I love them and I love you.
pps-I still need house pictures:)
Might I just add that I am glad that you did not take a video of this and subject us all to it!
Squeek! Honk! Toot toot toot!
You poor thing!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah, you know you love it!!!!
You. Are. Killing. Me.
My kids want to know why I'm convulsing into giggles over here. How do I explain without them wanting to get out their own musical instruments??
I feel your pain too :o)
Post a Comment