
I even got a pretty cute one of the kids! Miracles DO happen! ...now getting the actual cards out before Christmas? Not so much, but there's always next year.

Every year for Christmas I make a calendar for my mom and dad, and they'll probably get one until the day they die. It's become a Christmas staple, like pajamas. I took these of all the grand kids, numbered in the order they were born. I LOVE this idea and want professional family pictures taken this way when baby grows up enough to hold his own number.







4 comments:
I love the idea with the number cards and the grandchildren. I agree... it does seem like a miracle when you can get a picture with everyone looking!
I LOVE the number card idea. I miss your regular posts. They use to make me smile and laugh all the time.
Diane
I just LOVE these! So cute, and such a great idea. Thanks for doing them!
I love your family and I love that our families match! We even have the oldest and the youngest grandchild too! You all look fantastic! I sure feel blessed that we got to meet you and be friends with you!
Post a Comment