"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Saturday, December 31, 2011

{Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year}


What an amazing year we've had! I am often overwhelmed by all the blessings I have received this past year. In fact, it's a few of those blessings that have kept me so busy and away from my blog this season! I'm sure things will calm down eventually... right? Just know that my heart is still out there and thinking of all our friends and family. I count you all among my blessings!
(I have to give credit to my amazing cousin for our photo idea! Thanks! Lurve you!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking great mommy! Levi is darling. Hope you are doing well!

laura_beez said...

Your pic is proudly displayed on my fridge!

Jessica said...

Wait a minute! Are you sure that's Caroline!?! When did she grow up so much? I suppose it's been a year and a half since I've seen her, probably closer to 2 years, but she is like a young woman! Such a beautiful family! Happy New Year to you too!