"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{Wanna be a GIRL!}

After almost a year of babysitting, Louis got really used to having someone to play with all the time. Now that I'm done (they finally found a house to rent, and her baby is due later this month), he's been stuck with just me, and I think he's quickly finding out that tired prego mommies are boooring. We did a whole morning of chores the other day for "fun" and all he got was a bunch of fish stickers. Lame.


So when the sisters get home from school, boy does the sunshine come out in his little world! I think he asks me a hundred times a day when (he calls them) "my girls" are coming home. Only when he says it, it comes out more like "my ghouls." He adores them.


They tolerate him pretty well. Actually, they're awesome with him. Super patient. He's a lot to handle sometimes.


So the other day when Elizabeth had a friend over, I could tell they were spending a good share of their time trying to (unsuccessfully) hide from the Louster down in her room. I think they finally pulled the good 'ole "Girls Only" rule on him. He walked up to me with the saddest little face and stated, "I wanna be a GHOUL." So I did my best not to laugh, then sent him back downstairs to tell Elizabeth. (I'm such a mean mommy.) Little did I know what that would start.


They were happy to oblige.


Bring on the blackmail pictures.


You can't say he didn't ask for it. Pucker up, Buttercup!

1 comment:

leis said...

I remember when you put a "kilt" on him a couple of years ago and he cried.

How cute!