"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Monday, February 14, 2011

{Bacon Sandwich?}

So, just to clear things up.

We're having a baby? True. I'm due on September 11th!

We're having a bacon sandwich? Not in the foreseeable future. Ugh, the smell.

We're going to keep the baby? True. Like Todd said, you never know what you'll get on a trade.

As for all of Caroline's practical concerns, yes, the baby will get it's own room and we'll buy a car big enough to hold all six (6!) of us. Silly girl.

Elizabeth is still grinning ear to ear.

22 comments:

Meggan said...

Yeah! That is so great. It is always exciting to bring a new life into the world. And, you are a much better person than me. Congrats! I couldn't handle four. I know it. You, however, will handle it beautifully!

Ivy & Mae said...

That Louis is funny stuff. I think you should go get him a bacon sandwich when the baby is born.

Robin and Stephenie said...

First of all I am so happy for you and your family. And I love Louis He made me laugh then cry He is so excited, to help and be a big brother. I am a little emotional now a days. :)
And I wish I had bacon, I want a blt really bad now!

Candace said...

hilarious!!! love it!!! louis is very, very hilarious! he's so excited and I agree, i think you should get him a bacon sandwich to celebrate the baby's birth. ;)

Jeremy and Immer said...

I loved the kids reaction! Specially Louis' he is so happy about it and he is so willing to help you. Show them this video everytime you need help around the house and you are busy with new baby :o) I love you so much guys and I'm so happy for the big news. Babies are a blessing! Hope to see you soon!

valerie said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited there is going to be another little Becraft! What a cute way to tell your kids...And September is a great month!! I can't seem to have babies any other time of year...

The Lybbert Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Louis was so cute when he realized he could keep it. haha. So fun.

Anonymous said...

That was sooooo cute! Loved ALL Louis's reaction! Too cute!
I hope you're feeling well. :)

Anonymous said...

Just saw the last part. Really Alynn, the kids can NOT keep a secret like that! Did it last, or did you tell your parents that day? I have know how it ended.

Jessica said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO funny and sweet! Such a good idea to video it! When we told our kids, they said "that's it?" So I'm glad you got such a good reaction!

Rachel Holloway said...

lol! I chuckled so much! :) I'M A BIG BOY! I MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY!!!!!

So how did this family secret end??? Was the cat out of the bag?!?! :)

Rachel Holloway said...

AND CONGRATS!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

courtney said...

congratulations! louis is pretty hilarious. "i make people happy!" ah, yes he does. :) i'm glad you are going to keep it!

Stephanie said...

YAY! So excited for you! Love the kids. They are so funny. Hope your pregnancy is going well. Congratulations!

Kristie said...

correction: NO one is cuter than your kids!! oh my gosh "we're going to keep the baby!!!" I just love him, with the kind of kissy-aunt love that would send him screaming to his room. and AAAAAHHHHHHH you are pregnant!! i am so excited for you Alynn! And of all people, at this point, I should feel nothing but pity for someone who is pregnant, but I can't deny the glee! I feel a little bit like saying "liar liar pants on fire" because I do recall there being some amount of finality to your family after louis-but I never actually bought in, so it's okay. Besides, we have to keep our families identical here! you are having a girl, I predict. may she be smaller than mine, because this (i'm gesturing to my girth here) is uncomfortable at best. I love you!! Congratulations! If I were there I would take you out to lunch, and even splurge on dessert to celebrate!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, how exciting! Congratulations!!! And your kids are too too adorable, I love it!

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

congrats congrats congrats

The Wyatt's said...

Congrats!!! That is very exciting! If your husband is right then you will be the same as us. Girl Girl Boy Girl. Louis is hilarious. What a cute kid. I love that you video taped their reaction. So cute.

bryan and megan said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you!! Just curious though.....how long did they keep it a seceret? Cuz we told our kids and asked them to keep it a secret, well Oakleigh, of all the kids, is the one that blabbed!! She is 3!!! I wasn't even sure she understood!! But I was wrong!! Not 10 minutes after all of our family was there she started telling people. Needless to say.....it didn't all go as planned!! Hope your feelin well!! :)

Brandon and Melodie said...

You need to get this to America's Funniest Home Video's ASAP. You could be big winners with this. Louis is so funny. Let's hope that kid doesn't look like a bacon sandwich. LOL

Melissa said...

Ha ha. Classic. Love the questions, and congrats!
p.s. Glad to hear that you're going to keep it. ;)

Dave and Brianne said...

Congrats! Haha Louis is so funny! He is sooo excited! I'm glad you guys are having another kid, because you make such cute ones!