For all you moms who could use a little pick me up today! I'm so lucky to have you as my friends! I am surrounded by so many wonderful examples of motherhood -- thank you! It's nice to be reminded of why we do what we do... all day... every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I love this video! & I must say, you couldn't have posted it on a better/more challenging day. THANKS! :)
Thanks Alynn for sharing. Such a great message and reminder for all us mom's.
I just love being a mother and you are a great example to me. I love you Alynn.
Darn you. You made me cry. Such a good message!
Oh, I love this message. We watch one everyday when we start school. Except this one. I just keep this one on repeat to ensure that we get to another day! Love you. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment