In the car on our way to get "special ice" from Sonic...


...so we could make Italian sodas. Yum. Shana was doing her best to make us all as photogenic as she is, but I think I'm a lost cause.
Around the care package Kari sent from Alaska. She was so sweet to make us each a pair of earrings (Tracy, I still have yours!) and she knew we would need a stash of good chocolate.
At least we got to Skype with Kari and talk to Tracy on the phone! Oh, the gossip.
Bad things happen when you try to do your nails too late at night... like gluing your fingers together bad. We stayed up so, so, so late every night. Ladies, I'll be the first one to admit we're getting too old for that kind of nonsense!
But we still managed to look fresh and amazing for shopping in Boise the next day... after the morning soaking in some rays by the pool, of course!









5 comments:
I LOVE friend reunions!! We try to do that too--it's so much fun, and we usually act like nerds, but that's why we all get along. Glad you had so much fun with your Rigby Chicks. :0)
How fun. You guys are all so cute!
"there is a skinny girl who lives inside me that's trying to get out, but I usually shut her up with cookies" = hilarious.
i'm glad that 10 years later you all still know how to have fun!
Oh, how fun -- that looks like some awesome girl time!
It is so nice that you can do this friends reunions every year. Glad to know that you had a great time with them :o)
Post a Comment