"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Monday, May 17, 2010

{Ride Baby Ride!}

A few weeks ago Grandma, Grandpa, and Paige came up for a little "see your new house/Happy Birthday/Happy Mother's Day" visit... and Paige taught Caroline how to ride her bike! No one is happier than Todd, who has spent countless hours running behind sweet Caroline and her ladybug bike!
Three cheers for Caroline, and three cheers for Paige!
(Wow, that's six cheers...)
HIP-HIP-HOORAY! HIP-HIP-HOORAY! HIP-HIP-HOORAY! HIP-HIP-HOORAY! HIP-HIP-HOORAY! HIP-HIP-HOORAY!



7 comments:

mckenzie said...

HOW FUN!!!! I wish I had a pink bike!

Robin and Stephenie said...

oh no now nothing is going to stop her!!!! but how fun! I too love her bike it is so cute!

Candace said...

That is SO AWESOME!!! Huge congrats to Caroline! I'm so anxious for Emma to learn to ride without training wheels. How old is Caroline? :)

Rachel Holloway said...

CUTEST THING EVER! Seriously so sweet!

Nalder family said...

How fun!! she looks so happy and proud!

Katy said...

that is the COOLEST ever!!!! first of all that bike is kickin and i want one just like it!

secondly... these pics are priceless... and SOOO GOOD!!! way to GO Paige and Caroline!!!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Wooo Hooo!!!!