"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Thursday, May 27, 2010

{11 years ago...}

...we were so in love. Betcha can't tell from this little photo montage I threw together.


...yep. That was Todd in feety pajamas. And I'm kicking his trash. Noogie, anyone? (Feel free to scroll back up and get better look... I'm not going anywhere. **whistling** Hilarious, eh? OK, moving on...)

The good news is I'm still just as crazy about him. Crazy in love. So here's to many more years of taking pictures of us kissing then laughing our heads off.

Happy Anniversary, babe! Lovin' you...

11 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Cute cute post! I know I've never met him, but it's wierd to see him with hair...haha!

Michelle said...

Oh, you two are so cute!

Congrats on the anniversary, hope it's a great one!

Jessica said...

Those are C U T E!! I can tell you guys were really cool. I would have really wished I could have been sporting those khaki overalls. I only had denim. Khaki was way cooler.
Happy anniversary!!!!!!!

Katy said...

oh. my. gosh!!!!!!

1) you guys are freakishly cute! seriously.. top 10 in the Awesome Couples Club!

2) SOOO glad you posted that pic of Todd in feety jammies.... seriously. SO . GLAD!!!!

3) I love that you guys started out with similar haircuts. I always say... ladies... marry a man with a hair doo like yours... but for some reason, I never know what to say when they're like, "Um. Why?"

4) Happy Anniversary... i'm so glad you guys are still having a ball-- you're the couple to admire for SURE!!!

laura_beez said...

Awww, CUTE! Congrats, you two! I even gave you a shout out today on Facebook. You can thank me later.

courtney said...

eleven years? congratulations! loving the walk down memory lane...

Nalder family said...

what a cute fun post!! happy 11 years!!

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary! Todd wears the footy pajamas well!

Jeremy and Immer said...

I had to go back and read all your posting for the last couple of months! Happy (late) Anniversary... you're an amazing couple and you look so cute kissing. I'm so impressed with Caroline riding her bike... good job. Your house is lovely, you deserve it after so many moves :o) I'm glad to see you so happy. And before I forget... your hair has grown so much in the last year, I like it long. Love and miss you always.

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

When did the 90's start to look so.... long ago? Congratulations, love birds!!

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, crazy flashback. Although you don't look too different now. Aging well...