Any day that starts out like this -- well, you just know it's gonna be a good one!
But wait, it gets even better! Lookie at what's in my little package! It's my blog book from blurb.com! YIPPEE!
I'm going to hug it and squeeze it and pet it and love it and and name it George!
I'm so happy with my new book! I kinda want to scream like a group of 14-year-old girls right now...
...but instead I went out to hunt down a new store I just heard about. Here's a little peek at a little somethin'somethin' for the new house (more screaming!!!)
I told you I had a good day.
Now I need to go pack boxes...






11 comments:
Whoooooo hoooooo!!!!! I'm so EXCITED for you!!! The book looks amazing.. i love the title/cover! I wouldn't blame you if i heard a scream of a gaggle of 14 year old girls coming from your part of town!!
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!
hey! i just made a blurb book too! it is supposed to arrive today...
can't wait to see the new house!
I agree. If my front porch looked that clean, it would be a good day. And we love our blurb books too.
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! It loooooks GORGEOUS! I am pretty sure I would carry that thing everywhere with me. SO happy you were able to get one... ;)
Ohhh, that is nice! I'll have to check into that!
We're so excited for to move into a bigger place, but so sad at what that means for us! Really!!!
Love the decor, was it the place that's only open on Wed and Saturdays?
I might do the blurb thing, I need a full review though, so give me the good the bad the ugly.
Cute new decor
and that is awesome that you did the book!!! I have been wanting to do one too! was it hard to do or really expensive???
holy moley, you crack me up!! I love Caroline's crazy eye and am just bowing down to you -and your new desk set. seriously. are you being paid by the hour for your coolness?
I'm so excited for you to be moving into a house you can call home, and where you can stretch your legs a little. hope I get to see it someday... I just love you! thanks for your sweetness on my spotlight thing, i feel the same about you. why did you move again??
Yeah! A new House! I need all the details, where is it? So exciting to have something of your own! Love the book! It's on my list of things to do. Can you be crafty at my house, I have so many things I want to do, but haven't. :) You're awesome! Can't wait to see you this summer!
Yeah! it looks cute! is it hardcover? About how many blog entries would you suggest in using before making a book? I am so sorry I couldn't find those pics for you...I really think they were on my old harddrive. :(
Loving the blog book!! I really need to do that. And I love, love, love the decorations. You taste, my dear, is impeccable.
Post a Comment