Nothing warms the cockles of my heart more than seeing my little carnivores gnaw on their giant chocolate bunnies. Check out that bunny's eyes -- I think it may be rabid! Run for you life! Rabid chocolate bunnies!

The diabetic friendly Easter basket:

...and in true Idaho fashion, an Easter egg hunt in the snow!



Caroline's got her crazy eye on one! Watch out!

Then the kids just had to watch out for the scavengers...

Happy Easter!
5 comments:
Of course, chocolate bunnies! THAT is what we were missing this Easter! I knew it was something!
Love the post!
Oh my heavens. I laughed out loud when I saw that bunny's eye!
It looks like a fun time...crazy eyes and all.
But Alynn, it makes me want to go turn on my heater! BRRRRRR!!!
Caroline's a contender--look at those eyes! I would not want to come between her and any sort of Easter treat. Ever.
Um, did it cost you 1 million dollars to print that cute little book?
Post a Comment