Louis as I'm snipping his fingernails:
(snip) "I freakin' out!" (snip) "I freakin' out!" (snip)
Louis as I'm changing his super-stanky bum:
"I diein'! I diein'!"
Oh, the drama.
Louis doing a mean impression of Joey from Friends:"How YOU doin'?"Just. like. Joey. *sigh*Louis as we squeeze between two carts in Wally-World the day before the super bowl:
"WATCH OUT LADIES!!!"
(...and not a hole in sight for me to crawl into...)






6 comments:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, He's such a funny kid!!! love him! hahahahahhahahahahaha... i'm literally Lol-ing!!!!!!!!! (wait, is that how you say it?)
Love it! He is so cute.
Man, I love that little guy! So funny!
haha...
I have been thinking lately of how many things I can get back at my kids for...there are lots.
And I can't wait for the day! :)
hahaahaha!! So cute! I think he and Noah (and Emma for that matter..) would get along quite well. :)
I am so in love with that boy!
Post a Comment