"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Friday, January 16, 2009

{And We Begin Again...}

Should I make a long story short? I accidentally deleted my old blog with an old annoying spam filled gmail email that was constantly signing itself up on my computer that I had no idea was linked to my blog. I have spent the last week with absolutly no success in reactivating my blog, nor getting my old URL back. (Stupid Blogger people, grumble, grumble!) I am sick, sick, SICK about losing my family's journal for the last 18 months, especially because I loved our time in Washington so much. I always ment to get one of those blog books made, but never seemed to have the budget, time, or energy to deal with it. Big mistake.

...ugh. But, let's not dwell on the negative any longer! I still have all the pictures, and someday I'll be able to write down all the great memories that go with them. Anyway,

I'M BACK!

Welcome to the new, non-improved, In Our Padded Room!

2 comments:

Summer said...

So sad!!! I am so sorry you lost your blog! That sucks.

Rachel Holloway said...

bummer, bummer, bummer!! I am so sorry!!

Yes, Alynn, I DO love comments! But I know life gets crazy too. That has been me lately!! :)

Glad you have a new blog up and running! Am marking it in google reader and am excited to keep following your fun life!