I lied.
My (not so) little Lou Buddy started preschool 5 days after Levi was born.
Mama. Trauma.
Big time.
Just bringing a newborn home seems to make all of your other kids instantly grow up, but sending my other baby to school was just too much! Louis was so excited for school. He had is super cool Transformer backpack and light up sneakers all ready, and he told anybody who would listen, "After my baby comes I get to go to preschool!" The first day was a little hard on him, he'd been through a lot in that week and was pretty clingy when I dropped him off -- which is so unlike him. I don't think that he has hung on to my leg like that ever in his whole life, it broke my heart. So I stayed and played with him for awhile, and his teachers were so great and got him comfortable. I finally got to sneak out after I told him I needed to go get some Sprite for Elizabeth (who had been throwing up all night -- + feeding baby every 2 hours made for a tired mommy!) He did amazing, and loves going to school now! I just still can't get over what a handsome little man he is becoming!






2 comments:
He is so handsome!! I just wanna kiss that first picture! ;) And I'm thinking about putting Noah in preschool next year, but I just don't know if it's going to happen! He is VERY VERY CLINGY with me and has major anxiety about leaving me. :( I can't decide if he's just too young to even be thinking about it or if I should put him there just to try to get him ready for Kindergarten. I'm so torn!!! I hope Louis is loving it now that he's probably more used to it!! :)
Agreed, agreed, agreed. That is major, MAJOR mama trauma.
Post a Comment