No ifs, ands, or buts.
No doubts.
100% sure.
In fact, a big reason that we decided to even have another baby was because Todd was sure that there was a little girl waiting. I honestly don't even think he considered that there was a tiny possibility that it might be a boy -- even when I brought it up as we were walking into the Dr's office. Well, this doesn't leave much to the imagination:
I made the technician double check twice. Talk about a shocker. I still think I'm in shock over the idea that this baby is a BOY. The whole last 5 months I've had in my mind that we were having a girl, we were thinking of naming her Ada or Ava. But I have to admit, I love this new idea! I little brother for Louis! It's going to be so great! Two girls, two boys! Another darling (hopefully) super-blond little Buster Brown. I'm so in love with him already. A BOY!!!
...but wowsers, does it change up my five-year plan. Considering this time last year we were done having kids and now...? Sheesh. I can't even wrap my mind around it. I'll worry about that one later.
We do know a few things about him from the ultrasound. He's measuring just a little big, but they didn't change my due date. Hopefully I'm not in for another 9 pound boy like Louis was. He was super active during the ultrasound, and also showed off quite the little trick. Talk about flexible! He had one leg sticking straight out, and the other right up next to his head! (...and look at that adorable profile!)
Now we just have to name the little guy. Easier said than done, I'm pretty sure we could have gotten a divorce over picking a name for our last son (Todd won). Although Kevin Bacon has been thrown out there, I think we'll keep up the search for something... else. Any ideas would be appreciated!






9 comments:
I am so happy for you!!! And Louis...good luck naming him. It's a good think you still have time to decide!
jack jack would be an excellent choice!!!! or maybe todd the second? haha I am SO excited!
I say you get to choose!! Todd gets Louis, you get (insert your fav. name here). Yeah for little boys!!!!
We match! 2 girls, 2 boys! So exciting! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
two girls and two boys! It's GREAT Alynn. How about "Tocino Becraft" :o)Love ya!
yeah! Congrats! Little boys are so much fun!
Exciting! What a fun surprise for you guys. And yes I say you get to pick. Boys names are so hard. Kevin isn't a bad name, don't throw it out so soon :)
I say you stick with the classic royal names! William, Stephen, Richard, John, Philip, Edward, James, Charles, Andrew...you get the idea!
SO happy for you to have another boy! Seriously now, 2 boys and 2 girls doesn't get much more perfect! :)
Post a Comment