HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! oh that's priceless!!! i LOVE that she's quick-witted enough to tell you that she "never EVER tells anyone what it is"... so smart, so sassy! love her!
She asked me if she could do make-up, and I responded with a distracted, "Yeah, sure, whatever you want honey." Next thing I knew she looked like this! :)
LOVE IT! Thanks for appreciating and sharing the moment. I went to a wedding today and it was said "you do not have to wait until the eternities to experience heaven, each day can be a bit of heaven." This was a bit of heaven :)
9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! oh that's priceless!!! i LOVE that she's quick-witted enough to tell you that she "never EVER tells anyone what it is"... so smart, so sassy! love her!
Smurfy! La LA la-la-la-la, LA la LA LA!
She is so cute!!
what is on her face?!?!?!
Kids say the weirdest, funnies, most random stuff EVER! :)
She asked me if she could do make-up, and I responded with a distracted, "Yeah, sure, whatever you want honey." Next thing I knew she looked like this! :)
LOVE IT! Thanks for appreciating and sharing the moment. I went to a wedding today and it was said "you do not have to wait until the eternities to experience heaven, each day can be a bit of heaven." This was a bit of heaven :)
haha! She looks like TONS of fun!! Kids are awesome.
How cute is she! I love the smurffy look. What a great way to put makeup on.
A girl can never have enough blue eye shadow. That's what I always say.
Post a Comment