Turns out I am a very popular woman.
Todd has been working out of town, so we planned a day for just us to do a little shopping, lunch and a movie -- a real date. After my shower in the morning I had a face mask on when Louis came walking in and just stared at me for awhile.
Louis: What on you face?
Me: It's to make me pretty for my date.
Louis: You date?
Me: Yep, with my boyfriend.
Louis thought about that really hard for a minute, then said, "I you boyfriend," and he snuggled up against my leg.
Me: You are? I thought Daddy was my boyfriend.
Louis: Nope. I you boyfriend. Dubba Daddy's boyfriend. (That's what he calls Caroline, but that's another story!)
Me: Are you my little boyfriend?
Then Louis puckered up and made kissy noises. Lots and lots of kissy noises until I finally gave in and planted a big one on those sweet, slimy lips. Then he said, "Yep, I you little boyfriend." ...and he kept that up all day.
By the way, Todd and I had an amazing day. Did a little shopping and got a few things I've really been needing -- even got a new purse. It's like I'm a new woman. Todd even found a hat that fits his tiny head so we bought 4. He's very picky about his hats, and his old one is beyond nasty. Thank goodness Nike still makes black hats with white swooshes. Then we went to a movie and lunch. I. love. lobster. ravioli.
It's so nice to be loved by my big boyfriend and my little one too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!
Well, now I know where you've been hiding... with your boyfriend(s). ;)
I love little boys. What a cute boy you have. Bennett always makes me feel loved.
Ah, Loubuddy is the cutest!
Love the new background. :)
Your little boyfriend is handsome!
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! How can i be MORE in love with your little man? By reading THIS POST!!! my gracious, my lips hurt from smiling so much, he's adorable!!!!!
Your Men in your life are treating you RIGHT, baby!!!!! Lucky GIRL!!!
How cute is that! You are so lucky to have such great boyfriends. And even luckier to get to go on a date!
How lucky to have so many boyfriends! :) You must be one hot momma! :)
That is so sweet!!! Little boys are so cute!!!
Oh my gosh Alynn! He is incredibly adorable! Can I please enroll Levi in Louis Becraft's School of Cute? I love reading what he says and does because I know I'm in for something like it, and it's so much FUN!!! miss you, friend.
Post a Comment