This was one of those days I love, love, love living by family and being able to get our party on all together! The Partysons were in full attendance ready to rock...
...while Nana, Papa, Angelina and Aiden were the real instigators of this particular activity! Love the tuke dad (he's been wearing that thing ever since I can remember)!

What a fun way to get in the Christmas mood...

The parade wasn't very long, but had some great floats. Somehow I missed the giant Broulim's grocery cart, which was definitely a fav... but I'm loving the giant grin on this one!

They even gave out candy and FREE bambino gift cards! (Did I mention how much I love small town livin'?!? ...and FREE stuff?!?) Louis was so excited he wouldn't put his treat baggie down, and it was so cute watching him hold onto it so desperately with his little mittened hands.
What a fun way to get in the Christmas mood...
The parade wasn't very long, but had some great floats. Somehow I missed the giant Broulim's grocery cart, which was definitely a fav... but I'm loving the giant grin on this one!
They even gave out candy and FREE bambino gift cards! (Did I mention how much I love small town livin'?!? ...and FREE stuff?!?) Louis was so excited he wouldn't put his treat baggie down, and it was so cute watching him hold onto it so desperately with his little mittened hands.






5 comments:
I love your posts!!! You do need to stop making me jealous with your praise of small town living though.
And ice cream, who would have thought? Love the idea! oh, and by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Alynn,
I must have been in outer space or something, but are you guys back living in Rigby?
It did look cold in your photos, thank goodness for the warmth of cars.
Tanae
And a Merry Christmas to you!! XOXOXO
It was a cold night....but it was fun and just long enough. we were at the funeral home and went to stand in line to see santa and kenidee told me she was way to cold to see santa she just wanted to go back to the funeral home. what do you think people by us in line were thinking about a little girl who just wanted to go back to the funeral home.
What an awesome thing. I think I only saw that parade once in my Rigby time...can you believe it!? Ya. I can't. :)
Free bambinos! Sign me up for some light parade action...there are definite perks to living in a small town. What wonderful memories!
Post a Comment