"Life without love is a shadow of what life may be."



Sunday, October 4, 2009

{Crib for SALE!}

It's official. There are no more babies in our house. Louis got his big boy bed this weekend!



First, all the boys had to use their tools to take the crib apart.
Thanks goodness for Daddy's big helper.


"I BAM it!"


Somebody looks adorable in his new bed... but not very sleepy!!!

9 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Really Alynn?? No more babies there?? None? That makes me a tad sad for you...you are such a great mom make such beautiful babies! :)But yay for the new big boy bed. He does look adorable in there!

{Alynn} said...

I just meant that Louis isn't a baby anymore... not really making any sort of a formal announcment here! ;)

Rachel Holloway said...

haha!! LOOOOVE how I totally took that wrong. So sorry! :) Feeling super sheepish!

Robin and Stephenie said...

At least I am not the only one who leaves you baby comments.... lol what a big boy.

valerie said...

I thought you were making an announcement too...Lou looks so cute in his big boy bed! Hopefully he finally fell asleep in it.

laura_beez said...

Hooray big boy bed! Now to actually get him to stay in it... BTW, love your new autumny bloggy background!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

There you are!! I was beginning to wonder where you went. I was also beginning to wonder if there was a bun in the oven and you weren't feeling well, and thus not blogging. But, I guess I was wrong on that one, if you're taking the crib down! You are fab!!!! And Lou is too cute. I go bam!!

Nalder family said...

He is getting so big!! He looks so happy to have a BIG bed.

Jeremy and Immer said...

I love the picture of Louis holding a hammer! He's such a big boy now. He looks nice and cozy! Love that boy :o)